Friday, January 06, 2006

WISHES>>>>>>

I would like to climb Mount Everest one day
I would like to land on Mars one day....and see my little blue planet from there
I would like to make a movie much more grand than LOTR
I would like to write a book which would sell more copies than all volumes of Harry Potter put together
I would like to be the president of a company one day
I would like to own a Island in the Hawaii
I would like to Fly
I would like to reach the deepest part of Ocean where no man has gone
I would like to swim with the dolphins
I would like to Eat all the delicasies available in the world
I would like to taste all the different types of alcohols in the world
I would like to Climb the tallest tree on this planet
I would like to like to kiss a girl on a lonely Island under the open sky at night
I would like to drive a bike at 350 Km/Hr
I would like to have alladins lamp

I would love if any one of the above wishes becomes a reality.....i have given GOD enough choices...now its his turn to choose .....

I think its our right to dream big....and each one of us should.....

Viki

No comments: