Monday, February 09, 2004

elow world,
this deja vu stuff has been haunting me past many years and today one of the most horrible things happened.....yesterday as i was returning home after some shopping, i saw S*** (Name withheld) who is my friend....myself and s*** had last met almost a year back....i tried to call him but i lost him in the crowd....i came to college today morning and after going through my regular mail one of my friends S*****( this is the other one) had sent a mail with subject title "obituary", i opened it assuming it to be a funny mail or just one of his timepass mails......but to my surprise i found that it contained the sad news of s***'s mothers death due to cardiac arrest....i was shocked reading it.....just bfor opening the mail i was planning to call sukrut and tell him to fix up a meet involving all of us who had not met for last year............but it turned out to be something diferent.......
adios